"Riding is a partnership.
The horse lends you his strength, speed and grace,
which are greater than yours. For your part, you give him your
guidance, intelligence and understanding, which is greater than his.
Together you can achieve a richness that alone neither can.".
His is a power enhanced by pride,
a courage heightened by challenge.
His is a swiftness intensified by strength,
a majesty magnified by grace.
His is a timeless beauty
touched with gentleness,
a spirit that calls our hearts to dream.
You Might Be A Horse Person If
* You get frequent flyer miles without ever being on a plane
* Hay twine is your solution to EVERYTHING
* The only hats you own are a cowboy hat or a safety helmet
* Your horse’s family tree is more complete than your own
* You are the one stealing all the socks for tail bags
* You cluck to people and other animals to make them move
* You own more bobby pins than your hair dresser
* Your dad is concerned about you checking out the body of and
flirting with a horse instead of a guy
* You have favorite wheelbarrows, shovels and pitchforks
* Your nice clothes are the ones without horse hair on them
* Every paper you write has to do with horses
* You are more interested in the trailer than the cute guy
standing next to it
* Your horse’s stall is cleaner than your room
* Your plan your entire social life around horse shows and
* The centerfold of your magazine is a horse…. And there is NO
* You say whoa to the other animals and people
* Your motto is "if you have to ask you can’t afford it"
* You’d pay $200 + for a show shirt but refuse to pay more than
$20 for jeans
* Your horse has more shoes than you do
* Your boots and hat are not a fashion statement
* You spend hundreds of dollars on a show for a 95 cent ribbon
* Your horses legs are shaved better than your own
* You are not ashamed to wear a hairnet and enough makeup for